Register for Helmholtz AI's first health hackathon - WAITING LIST
UPDATE 14.02.2020: Registration closed. Thank you for your interest n #HackingForHealth!
If you registered and have not received a confirmation e-mail, please contact us as soon as possible (email@example.com)
19 - 21 February 2020 ---- Helmholtz Zentrum München
Who are we looking for?
Young health-focused researchers and data scientists across the Helmholtz association interested in healthcare, data analytics, and cross-disciplinary collaboration. If you are passionate about using data to improve the health of our people – join us! Registration is open until February 14th.
How does it work?
- Team formation: cross-disciplinary teams are formed to address each of the research challenges presented by Helmholtz Centers in the research field health. Mentors will float around during the event to help address problems and answer questions. Some of them will also be participating on teams.
- ‘Hacking’: Teams extract the data, and develop data models or algorithms to answer the research questions.
- Presentations and closing ceremony: each team presents their preliminary findings to an expert panel; research results can be published, which is another bonus!
How much is it?
Registration is 100% free of charge! Also, delicious food & beverages will also be provided for free during the event ;)
Why should I come?
- Answer a relevant health challenge through de-identified clinical data
- Be part of a cross-disciplinary team mentored by experts
- Improve your knowledge of applied AI and ML
- Make new friends and connect with the growing Helmholtz AI network