Let us define strategies for the AI of tomorrow!
The digital transformation and the adoption of AI can bring solutions to many societal challenges. Benefits are expected in different sectors, such as personal healthcare, smarter transport services, efficient manufacturing, and optimized energy exploitation. In light of the German EU Council presidency, we want to focus on the added value of multidisciplinary research and innovation activities in the field together with:
- Wolf-Dieter Lukas, State Secretary at the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Roberto Viola, General-Director of the DG Connect - European Commission
- Maria da Graça Carvalho, Member of the European Parliament
- Otmar D. Wiestler, President of the Helmholtz Association
- Laure Le Bars, Vice-President of the Big Data Value Association and Research Project Director, SAP Research & Innovation
- Fabian Theis, Scientific Director of Helmholtz AI, ELLIS Munich co-director and director of the Institute of Computational Biology
How can we avoid working in silos and overcome the limits of current digital technologies in terms of capacity, speed and energy consumption?
Are there policy steps that should be prioritized at a European level to boost the potential of AI in the green digital ERA?
High-level guests from politics, science and industry will share their insights and knowledge with you.
10th November 2020, 14:00 – 15.30 CET
ONLINE - More information at www.helmholtz.de/EU-event2020
Please register via events.bxlnoSp@firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions during the event and to receive the follow-up report.
Registration deadline is: 9th November 2020.